http://readyrickshaw.com/toob/node/63#0
Perhaps our interactive concept could involve something educational involving the timing of the samples? Just an idea.
Play the song Oh No by GirlTalk here:

Make sure to type out one page (THREE PARAGRAPH MINIMUM) on your Big Idea for the five-minute group music video for GirlTalk's Oh No
Ask yourself these questions to come up with some great storylines:
What movies have I wanted to end differently?
What visuals come to mind when you listen to the song?
What would make a good plot twist?
What is the history of some of these song bites?
Who are the artists in the song and what are the lyrics?
What childhood stories or fables did I love to read growing up?
What funny stories have my friends told me lately that would make a great animation?
What weird dreams have I had recently that would make for a crazy story?
What video tutorial would I like to try?
What flash interactive tutorial would I like to try?
And then ask yourself these questions when narrowing down your decision:
Do I want my story to make someone laugh or cry?
Does my idea make the audience confused or think really hard?
Does my idea really need green screen or interactivity?
Does the song go well with my idea?
Some inspiration shared by your classmates:
Here is one of my favorite song of coldplay, and the music video also is a good examples of out next project. Check it out.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9X5jMofEo